As healthcare professionals, we are committed to taking every precaution to provide the safest possible treatment environment. We are strictly adhering to all guidelines administered by the CDC while remaining open, seeing patients, and completing treatments. Our offices are continually sanitized and deep cleaned. We are also taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff:
We are providing multi-stage screening for all patients:
- Pre-appointment - We will call all of our patients two days prior to their scheduled appointments to determine if they are experiencing any symptoms.
- Appointment - We will be screening our patients upon entering our office on their current health condition.
- We have made hand sanitizer available upon entering, throughout your visit, and upon exiting our practice.
- We continue to sanitize all service rooms in our practice and highly trafficked areas multiple times a day.
- We are limiting physical contact outside of exam rooms.
- We are replacing all of our linens with paper, sterile drapes and coverings.
- We are streamlining our appointments to avoid crowded waiting rooms.
- We have notified our staff to stay home if they feel any symptoms related to COVID-19, feel they may have been exposed to it, or have any other reason to do so.
- We encourage all of our patients to inform us if they are experiencing any symptoms of cold or flu and will gladly work with you to reschedule an appointment*
Feel that you need a reliable source of information? We encourage our patients to follow medically accredited sources for information on COVID-19. Below are sources we believe to be reliable:
We are prepared and able to see all our patients in the safest and most controlled manner. We wish you calmness and good health during this time.
If you have any specific questions or would like to get in touch with us asap please feel free to give us a call at 904-727-9123 (Jacksonville) and 904-567-1050 (Vedra Beach).